Friday, February 15, 2008

REDNECKS IN TAIWAN?

I've been thinking about going into a new line of work for awhile. I've always thought I might do good in the restaurant business. I'm thinking of copying this old boys' idea from Taiwan for my Urban Redneck Restaurant. It might just go over real good with Rednecks...I might even franchise out all over...who knows? I might name it "Pooters!"

No Need to Flush

Eatery: Marton
Location: Taiwan

What Makes It Unique:
In Taiwan's most recent hit theme restaurant, (named after the Chinese word Matong, meaning toilet), customers sit on actual commodes. It has been so popular, that the owner Eric Wang, 26 has opened a second branch just seven months after the first.

Little Rednecks in the making in Taiwan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?