Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!


Well, I have a confession to make. Last night I had a really bad case of the reds over a stupid editorial written by a stupid person, and I labeled all of a "certain group of people" that reside mostly in South Louisiana as "just plain stupid."

But after watching an excellent football game between TCU & Boise State (Which by the way I had predicted would be a "squeaker," and a TCU win. I had called it 20-17, but it was squeekier than that at 17-16...and an excellent ball game), and had prayed through my ugliness, I am now ready to enjoy the celebration of the birth of Jesus.

I won't be posting anthing for a few days probably. Even if I hit the nail on the head with my prediction that Hawaii will murder Notre Dame, I will not come back to gloat, or take my medicine for being wrong, because it's just Notre Dame, and nobody cares either way.

Going to Momma & Daddy's this afternoon. My two brothers and sister will be there with most of their families (we all live here within about 20 miles of each other). I've got two gone this year (again). My oldest son & his wife in Monterey, CA couldn't get away. And #2 son in Columbus, OH is on a new job and couldn't ask for time off.

I don't know if we'll ever have all the boys back again for Christmas, as they are all scattering now. But if we don't, it'll be okay. We've got them in our hearts.

We'll be with The Mrs.' Momma & brother tomorrow. It'll be nice.

And I want to tell all of y'all that visit this blog how much I love you (except for Mr. Anonymous that called me an ugly name that time that I took up for Martin Luther King...I don't hate him though...I'm just neutral on him. Hatred is reserved for the opponents of LSU).

I hope y'all all have the merriest Christmas you've ever had. And I mean it.

Love, Andy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?