Thursday, December 4, 2008

TORNADO STORY ADDITION...

The Official Reviewer of this blog (it's my cousin Walt...he don't get paid for it, he just does it 'cause he's trying to help me out) has informed me that my post yesterday was not complete.

He said that what I should have done is add some pictures of Bossier City today to go along with the picture of some of the destruction. Well, the last time Walt visited Bossier City he took some pictures. He sent me a computer picture in a computer letter so I could show y'all.
















Actually, I think Walt might be mistaken. I have been to that very spot. That is the Athletic Dorm Complex at the stinkin' University of Arkansas.

From this angle you can't see the Athlete's Dining Hall (that's what they call it, most folks just call it a trough)...stupid pigs!

They had a tornado sweep through the campus at Fayetteville about two years ago... did about 12 million dollars worth of improvements.

Did I mention that I hate Arkansas?

I had told y'all before that LSU fans only hate the other school on the week running up to the game, then we go ahead on and refocus our hatred somewhere else. But there is one exception. You figure it out...

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree Two Dogs. Go Razorhawgs! Go take a bath! Go get your teeth fixed! Go date somebody you're not kin to! (...oh wait...you'll have to go out of State to do that...please stay where you are, please)

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?