Thursday, February 26, 2009

HECK...I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD GET A STUPID-LOOKING BIRD FOR THEM...


Dang, there have been times I would have GIVEN a couple of my kids away...no questions asked, no strings attached...except that the transaction must be "permanent."

I'm just kidding, of course. Well, kinda...well...yeah, I'm just kidding.

It seems that a couple from Eunice, LA traded a Cockatoo, and $175 in cash to some old gal from Pitkin, LA for two children. Now, to fully understand this transaction you must know people from Eunice, and Pitkin...which I do.

Hey, I'm thinking maybe we can trade President BarackO' for a Parrot, and trade Biden for a Dodo bird...or maybe a Blue-footed-booby.

2 comments:

  1. I heard that about five minutes ago when I went to da sto. It reminded me of the two parents in Canton, MS that got busted for selling their THREE kids for TWO cartons of cigarettes. I kept thinking the buyer should have JEWED them down to one carton.

    Well, you know, not necessarily the "buyer" but the person that originally had the cigarettes, the true VALUE in the trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk! It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

    I swear TD...some folks should just not be allowed to reproduce...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?