Saturday, February 28, 2009

UPDATE ON THE COCKATOO FOR KIDS SWAP...

I had told y'all about this old witch from Pitkin, LA that swapped two kids for a stupid cockatoo and $175 to a couple from Eunice, LA. And I had also told y'all that you had to know folks from Pitkin, and Eunice to understand how such a transaction could take place.

Well, the photos have been released of these upstanding citizens. The Smoking Gun has the story...along with the pictures. Man...well, I reckon I know why southerners get a bad rap...much of it is deserved. Sigh...

I can't take comfort in the fact that there are worthless piece of crap people in every State in the Union. Ours here in Louisiana just really "look the part."

3 comments:

  1. They look just like some tenants that I evicted last year. I don't think the Southern white trash are any more trashy than Western white trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fine lookin' folks, but at least they aren't holding the international sign for "Indian" up behind a dog's head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk! Whatcha bet they own a couple of PitBulls...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?