Friday, March 27, 2009

ROCK ON TED!!!

If you're not a fan of The Nuge's music...well, okay.

But...

Obama's Katrina, by Ted Nugent

Killer:

And remember, I’m just the Motor City Madman, a humble Detroit guitarslinger making music. I am not the President of the United States. Maybe I should be.

For starters, I sure wouldn’t attempt to align myself with tax cheats and proven bureaucratic scoundrels like Daschle, Geitner, Rangle, Emanuel, Richardson and the apparently bottomless list of deviants that this president has appointed or attempted to appoint. May as well hire a country banjo player to cover my guitar duties, put Jeffery Dhamer in charge of babysitting, John Wayne Gacey as official White House court jester for the children, and your favorite arsonist as Fire Chief. Is this a Saturday Night Live skit we have here? Want fresh seafood? One Bass-O-Matic, coming right up.

Read the whole thing. God, I love that cat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?