Saturday, March 28, 2009

SATURDAY STUFF...

Hi y'all! Man, our beautiful, warm, sunny March has sure took a turn for the worse. We've had 3 straight days of bad storms, and now it's windy & cold...gonna be 34 tonight. Thankfully, we dodged all the really bad stuff here, but a bunch of folks in Central & South LA & Mississippi got smacked pretty bad...y'all pray for 'em.

March is definitely going out like a lamb...a frozen lamb.

Just a couple of news deals, and I gotta go to work...still can't get caught up!

Stupid is as stupid does. A retired police chief says he was robbed by probably the dumbest criminal in Pennsylvania. Jeepers, why didn't the idiot just walk into the po-leese station and tell everybody to put their hands in the air? Ignorant!

Something kinda like this happened around here a couple of years back. Some freakin' moron stole the identity of Caddo Parish Sheriff Prator, and ran up a huge ton of credit card charges. Let me give all you identity thieves out there a little bit of advice. Try to shy away from folks that have all the force of law in their power to hammer you with. It was kinda funny though. It was hard to figure out who was dumber, the crook, or the Sheriff for letting himself get snagged...ignorant.

That's as retarded as a tax cheat applying for a job at The Treasury Department, or something!

You'll remember that Congress swept into action to ban folks from keeping chimpanzees due to the single attack by a chimp that I can remember, of that poor gal up in Connecticut. But this happens every day, in every part of the country, and Congress just picks their noses. When are they gonna finally do something about those demonic pit bulls? Of course, I don't really want Congress to ban owning pit bulls, but they could appropriate some funds for "bounties."

And finally, as Mr. Paul Harvey would say, "From the mailbag..."

Two Dogs sent me a computer letter that really stunned me. I would never let this blog be used to publish blasphemous material. But I just have to, due to the fact that for one brief, shining moment, the imbecile in me really stepped up to the plate.

I saw this computer letter titled "Oooops!" I had been really busy all day, and had just sat down to take care of business. I was skimming through about 15 letters, mostly all business stuff. When I opened this letter, I read the header, and saw the first picture. I was amazed! I promptly wrote Two Dogs back thanking him for giving me the heads up on this Louisiana-based story...thinking that I would go back later to get the details.

After I finished up my business, I went cruising around the internet, looking at the LSU newspaper site, and The Dead Pelican (where I pick up links to LA stories). I couldn't find a thing about this on the computer.

So, I went back to read that letter again to get "the rest of the story."

Gotta admit, I felt like a real simp. Like I said, it is blasphemy...but pretty tame coming from a Mississippi boy.

Turns out Mike the Tiger is really “Michelle the Tiger”

From LSUNEWS.NET:

The LSU faithful were shocked this morning when they found hidden under “Mike the Tiger”, cuddled under the stone ledge in the back of the habitat three new baby Bengal Tigers. Mike spent several weeks with a specialized tiger veterinarian last fall in Montana trying to address some psychological and weight gain problems Mike seemed to be having. He spent time with other tigers to try to address his social problems. It turns out, Mike was really all along a female tiger, and apparently Mike and the other cats apparently went unsupervised for some time, and nature took over. The baby Bengals are being cared for by Mike, now referred to as “Michelle”. Plans are being made to have a sex change operation performed on “Michelle” to get Mike back……….


The report continues to say “we thought Mike was just putting on weight, with his lack of activity brought on by the colder than normal winter, but no one figured this.

Y'all have a good Saturday...brrrrrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?