Sunday, March 29, 2009

SUNDAY STUFF...

Hey y'all!

I had to work all Sunday morning due to the terrible economy, and the fact that we're getting further and further behind...but I'm grateful for the business!

How hungry do you have to be to plunk down 20 bucks for a hamburger? It seems that a Class A minor league baseball park is offering what might be the biggest hamburger ever known to men. If you eat the whole thing at one sitting, you win a T-shirt.

I was telling The Mrs. about this, and she asked, "What does the T-shirt say?...I'm a big fat hog!" I told her that I did not know, but I sure hope they order plenty of XXXL's. What I'd like to see is a chick go to the ball game a polish off one of them rascals... Well, it is Michigan (the idiots continue to spiral downward and keep electing their kind)... There is a picture of that beef-filled bad boy on the computer page at the link, but this story reminded me of one of the great computer pictures in the history of computers.



While I was looking at that Michigan TV station's computer page, I saw a headline that caught my eye. I thought to myself..."No! Really???" Study: Triathlons Can Pose Deadly Heart Risks Ignorant... Like nobody knew that already...I wonder how many brazillian dollars got spent figuring that one out.

And I hope y'all all remembered to turn on every light in your house last night to help destroy the planet. I did! And I pulled the blender, the mixer, the electric griddle, and the deep fryer I hadn't seen in years out...plugged 'em all in, and ran them in honor of the retard Al Grover.

Al almost killed all of my ferns and potted plants last night! I guess he was pissed at me for consuming all that energy and warming up his planet. It was stinkin' 34 degrees here in NW Louisiana...I would have turned on the air conditioner in the house in defiance of the retarded "lights out" hour, but I guess I'm just not that committed to the cause. Plus, the gas heater was running, and my temperature selector deal won't let me run both at once. I thought about hot-wiring the AC, but The Mrs. told me I was getting a little bit "over the top." She was right...as usual. Sigh...

Well, y'all have a great Sunday afternoon! I'm headed up to Momma & Daddy's house for a birthday party here in a few minutes, and then back to Momma-in-law's house for dinner. Keep the faith. Say a prayer. In these times we really need to remember what our knees are for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?