Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THIS AIN'T FUNNY...

...BUT IT'S HILARIOUS!



Now I know it ain't Christian to giggle at the misfortune of a fellow human being, but sometimes I just can't hep myseff!

'Today' host Matt Lauer injured in bike accident with a deer


Really...a bicycle accident with a deer??? I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to get a visual on that one. Now, deer are not the sharpest creatures in the forest for sure. They are not street-wise like a good three-legged blue heeler or something. (I'll tell you, if you ever see a four-legged blue heeler out in the country you can bet that rascal was born with five.)

I lived in rural Colorado for several years, and there are deer everywhere (by the thousands). And I'll tell you, those rascals will stand right next to the highway looking straight at your truck barreling down the highway. And the stupid things will wait until you're about 10 feet away then try to beat it across the road. Ignorant...

But hitting a deer on a bicycle? I bet that left a mark!

I wonder if he got to keep the meat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?