Friday, April 17, 2009

I'M A FORD MAN...

...I'm not sure why I'm a Ford man, but I am! The best vehicles I have ever owned were made by Henry and his boys. I've had Ford trucks, grew up riding in Country Squire Station Wagons, and dreamed late into the night very often of owning my own '65 Mustang. I'm on my second Mercury Sable. It's 13 years old, and runs like new.

Seeing as Ford is the only one of the Big Three automakers that told the Federal Treasury (that's us by the way) "No Thanks! We'll make it on our own," I thought I'd put in an extra plug for buying a Ford. Don't buy one if you don't need a new vehicle...but if you do, at least give 'em a look.

I found a couple of good Ford ads on YouTube. The first one is funny. The second one is touching. If you have time, take a look at 'em.



2 comments:

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?