Wednesday, June 3, 2009

YOU GET WHAT YOU GET...

I am in a foul mood today. Well, as "foul" a mood as I get in. Maybe "frustration" would describe it better than plain old "foulness." (is that a word?)

The news this week has been SO DANG FRUSTRATING!

Sunday afternoon came the news that well-known mass murderer, George Tiller had been executed in the foyer of his church (gag) on Sunday morning. My first question was, "What in the heck kind of apostate "church" would have a demon like that as a member?" It's an edifice of futility called Reformation Lutheran...I'm sure Martin is proud.

I also was immediately frustrated, knowing that the executioner would instantly be tagged by the left as the "face of right-wing Christianity." My good enemies on the left did not let me down, as the looneytoon blogs jumped all over that one with glee...as Two Dogs pointed out, a sick kind of glee.

Now, I will say that I can take no joy in the execution of an abortionist...or the execution of anyone for that matter.

The Mayor of Mitcheville somewhat disagrees. I am linking to the Mayor, because I do not want to describe exactly what George Tiller did for a lucrative living...he does a fine job.

Add to that my frustration that Bozobama (who is really starting to get on my nerves) ran like a more nimble Chuck Schumer to a microphone to announce that he was "shocked, and disgusted" over the execution of Tiller. Oh really? Yeah, really! Obama has finally said something that I believe. I'm sure he does get the reds when one of his fellow infanticide buddies takes a premature dirt nap. They're a tight knit group you know. I'm surprised he didn't go preach the funeral.

The question has been asked, "Did Tiller get what he deserved?" I would answer...In this life, you get what you get. In the next life you get what you deserve. So, yes, Tiller has now gotten what he deserved. I would imagine that he is roasting in one of the warmer places in hell right now.

"How can you say that, Andy? You're not to judge. You don't know his eternal fate!" Oh yeah? I can judge anybody that I want to. The scripture teaches me to only judge, as I would expect others to judge me.

After I take the dirt nap, I'm fair game for judgment, too...and their judgment won't make a hangnail's difference anyway.

Stay tuned. More frustration to come...

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the Mayor that Obama ought to be sympathizing with the army recruiter's family - but I think Obama is a vindictive son of a beeeyotch and he will never do it. He's like a junior high smart aleck, you know what I mean? I figure, if something happened in Oklahoma again like the Murrah Building Bombing, he wouldn't even show up or call because the Okies didn't vote for him. Actually, I would have thought he'd have made an appearance on the anniversary of said bombing, or at least mentioned it, but I don't believe he ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci: Yes ma'am, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Obama is truly the Muslim version of Eddie Haskell.

    I have been to the memorial there in OKC, and it is quite moving. I doubt that Eddie Hussein ever has...just guessing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Staci said, Oklahoma REALLY didn't vote for him, Barry did not carry a single county in the whole state.

    But, the guvnah of Kansas, who was financed by the vampire that is currently being eternally burned without being consumed, is now the titular head of the department responsible for our HEALTH and HUMAN SERVICES. There has never been a greater contradiction of which I am aware.

    Yo, thanks for pimping me out.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?