Friday, July 10, 2009

IT'S THE TRUTH...

...I swear it is! Trust me! I am not a crook!


This article is worth a read. It seems that John Dean is once again threatening to sue someone trying to present the FACTS about his role in The Watergate affair. And this time, he's taking aim at a Texas Aggie...actually a professor of history at Texas A & M-Central Texas, in Killeen. But I'll give this Aggie credit for enough "smarts" to tread softly around Dean. His website is: www.nixontapes.org

John Dean is a ruthless rascal with DEEP pockets...

I was a young teenager when "Watergate" broke, but followed the hearings closely. (It was the only thing on any of our two television channels)

I never "bought" the notion that Dean was being completely truthful. And his behavior since those years has only cemented my skepticism. I always tended to believe Gordon Liddy in his legal battle with Dean. His narrative seemed to make more sense, and his statements carried "the ring of truth."

It was a long time ago, and I'm not sure how much difference it will make if the whole truth is ever known. But if you are fuzzy on that very troubling era in our modern US history, you'd do yourself a favor to read the linked articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?