Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chick group Wednesday night...

Every once in a while, I just want to withdraw from everything...politics, culture, family junk...

And, I often turn to videos of Ronnie Spector & my distant cousins, Jim and Martha. Many of you know that I am related to one of the greatest Country/crossover stars in the history of music. But, I'll bet you didn't know that I am also related to one of the biggest Motown stars. Well...now you do.

So, let's take a look at Ronnie...

How did such a hot babe ever hook up with such a freak???



Now...my cousin, Martha.

1 comment:

  1. I have a BIG soft spot for the Girl Groups... especially the Ronettes. I did more than a few turns around the high school gym in my senior year to "Be My Baby."

    Oops. We have dated ourselves. Again.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?