Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clearing up what's "wrong" with your Blog stats...

If you do not maintain a blog, and you just happened by here, this will be of ZERO interest to you.

But, if you do...and you are one of the bloggers that I regularly visit (you know who you are), I am gonna 'splain why you may have noticed your "average visit time" plumping up like Rosie O'Donnell on steroids.

I (me, myself, and I) have gotten into the very bad habit of looking down my The Gooble Reader, and when any of my beloved bloggers posts a post, I just click on the deal at the top which opens up a new window. I definitely, surely, absolutely plan to get back to your thoughts and writings at some time in the future. I really do plan to make note of your effort, and learn from your writings.

I really do...

But, I am screwed into the ground with Christmas junk, and Christmas junk, and other Andy's Place junk, and Christmas junk, and...well...I've got about 12 posts that are half done (that will never be posted).

So, if you have noticed in your "stats" that the average went from 13 seconds to 40+ minutes...

Well, it's ME! It's ME! It's ME, I'm Ernest T!!!!

So, pay no attention to your stats. I'm screwing 'em up. Not on purpose, mind you...

I have had a Brazillian thoughts, great wisdom to share, and extremely pithy come-backs to WOW you with.

But, it's Christmas Dangit!

'Tis the season to just be jolly, and not kill somebody...

I'll let y'all know how that works out over in 2010...

AFTER the "jolly killer" is somewhere else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?