Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Humpday Hottie...

Well, today's Hottie is from the archives of Andy's Place.  I don't know whether this was sent to me by a reader, or stolen somewhere.  It's been a while...

Now, this particular "Hottie" photo actually brings many dozens of visitors to Andy's Place via Gooble Searches.  So, you know it is "HOT."  I thought I'd kill two birds with one rock here, and also illustrate The Wrongness of The Gooble Image Search.






Now, what is odd to me is the particular search terms  used that The Gooble directs folks to this extremely attractive beach babe.  Take a look... 


Now, I'm no big Fightin' Irish fan or anything, but c'mon...I know they got better than that.  So always remember...



Y'all have a great Wednesday, alright? I'm working on a real serious post about rich folks & poor folks & stuff that I might get to this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. WOW,thats sure is nice if ya want something very different.
    But doesn't she/he know that bright colors are to be worn after Easter.


    poletax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poletax, it's an old picture. I'm pretty sure it was around July. But, I take your point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayum, I knew I shouldn't have hit that 'read more' button . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bleach burned my eyes!! But not as bad as that....picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?