Saturday, January 5, 2008

URBAN REDNECK ENDORSES MIKE HUCKABEE (For VP)

We all know the political season is heatin' up. So I'm going out on a limb and making my endorsement of Mike Huckabee for Vice President of the US.

If elected VP, Huck could probably be the greatest VP in the history of this Republic. Here's my thinking: First off, he would be a miserable President...not making any bones about it...miserable! His attitudes toward foreign policy, domestic spending, the role of the Federal government, welfare, immigration, etc. are just bad awful.

But, he's got a gospel to preach, and man, he can forever more preach it...but good! He has an appeal to the soul of folks (Dems, Republicans, and Independents) that no one else in the race does. He is the nicest guy you can imagine. He's funny, sharp, and commanding when he speaks. If you don't like Mike Huckabee "the man," well, you need to check yourself...'cause there's something wrong with you!

Any candidate that took Huckabee as a running mate would not find a better partner. The guy at the top can go out and campaign on policy issues (foreign and domestic), taxes, the military, the war on terror, etc. And let Huck go out and preach the gospel...a gospel that the nation badly needs to hear. The destruction of moral boundaries, the war against Christianity, the fight to maintain marriage as a holy union, the erosion of the family, and of course the "right to life," are issues that no one else can address better than Huck.

I believe that Huck can grab the "heart" of the voters, while someone else grabs their "heads."

If elected VP, Shazaam! Huck would have the broadest pulpit that any preacher ever had to go out and try to change the hearts of people. Anybody that knows anything realizes that there is very little a President can do to turn the tide of moral decline from the Oval Office. Truly, our next President is not gonna have time to lead a movement toward morality...but our next Vice President will.

I mean...what else will he have to do except sit around just in case the President takes a dirt nap?

And I believe that Huck is just the man that can effectively, persuasively, and passionately make that case to the public.

So I'm throwin' my vote to Huck for Vice President. Now if we can just find a coach...

4 comments:

  1. Shazam! Interesting word...

    Solomon
    Hercules
    Atlas
    Zeus
    Achiles
    Mercury

    Wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles, and the speed of Mercury.

    Don't know if Huck has all of that, but he is a lot closer than Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, no doubt, has more integrity than anyone else. For years I've suspected that Oprah may be the antichrist and she's backing you-know-who. I know, I know, I'm way too dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, great post. I wish I had thought of endorsing a vp instead of a President. Maybe I should endorse a Secretary of State. ;-)

    Nice blog Redneck, seriously I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cosmic...got a lot to learn...been watching the Master.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?