Saturday, March 1, 2008

DOES THIS GUY WORK FOR MY MAN HILLARY?

Washington state detectives say man asked friend to shoot him in the arm so he could skip work.


So, the whole article says that this dude got a "friend" to shoot him so that he could "skip a drug test."

But I've got my doubts. I figure that Mark Penn and Harold Ickes would have done that by now if it got them out of a "shift" with Hillary. I mean, it's a pretty light price to pay...you gotta weigh your options...take a bullet, or look at (and listen at) Hillary one more day as she spirals downward! Which would you choose?

I mean, heck...if a simple gunshot would could get you out of a drug test, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens would have squared off in a duel a long time ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?