Sunday, May 18, 2008

RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!

I'll tell y'all, The Mrs. is some upset. After that almost foot of rain we had earlier in the week, the grass is jumping. So, I mentioned to her that she might want to get out there this afternoon and mow for awhile.

She just smiled real big, and agreed. She was busy with cleaning house, so I told her that I would go on out there and gas up the weed-eater, and her new self-pulling, side discharge lawnmower.

Well, I went out to the garage...and would you believe that they are nowhere to be found! Somebody has ripped off her Maruyama string trimmer, her Poulan blower, and worst of all...her new Yardman lawnmower (that was her anniversary present that she went and bought for herself).

I pulled out the books on everything, and I've got the serial numbers and all. I'm telling everybody I know (especially the neighbors) to keep a sharp eye out. If anybody sees any of The Mrs.' equipment, they are to come and tell her. I pity the fool that ripped her off!

Well, I thought I'd put out an all points bulletin. If y'all see these items, send me a computer letter or something...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?