Thursday, December 4, 2008

HARVARD IS LOSING MY FAVOR QUICK...

I was already ticked off at Harvard for regraduating that worthless, fat, murdering toad Ted Kennedy. I had almost already decided to cast my vote against the 9-1 Harvard Crimson for a bowl bid, but I was on the fence.

But now they have lost something like 8 bazillion dollars that ignorant folks had given them to take care of to continue their wonderful heritage of educating the nations' "best and brightest." I reckon that good stewardship is not a qualification for intelligence...so, if you can understand that, you are a stinkin' genius.

All I can say is that it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of folks!

The Harvard endowment, the biggest of any university, stood at $36.9 billion as of June 30, meaning the loss amounts to about $8 billion. That's more than the entire endowments of all but six colleges, according to the latest official tally.

Harvard said the actual loss could be even higher, once it factors in declines in hard-to-value assets such as real estate and private equity...(more).

Sorry Crimson...I'm voting for Brown vs. Arkansas (Dang, could you imagine what the pre-game banquet and pep-rallies would be like?...that would be worth a trip just to witness firsthand)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?