Monday, March 16, 2009

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....IT AIN'T US!!!

IT AIN'T US!!!

I had just a few minutes ago posted the ignorant attempt to cash in on BarackO's popularity by the Arkansas Melon Producers Association.

Then I get this computer letter...My guts are sore!!! (But I am easy to tickle)

From:

Martin Chavis
Executive Director
Hope Arkansas Watermelon Festival

Dear Andy,

I am writing to tell you that we have nothing to do with this effort by someone to use President Obama's image in order to sell their watermelons.

That is not us! We would never stoop to such antics in order to market our world famous melons. This is an affront to everything that Arkansas Watermelon Growers stand for.

I can assure you that we are very disturbed by this effort. We do not know of any "Arkansas Melon Producers Association," and we will make certain that our good name is not tarnished by rogues.

Very Best Regards



Man...this is gettin' to be fun!

1 comment:

  1. You skeered Martin Chavis. Sounds like FREE watermelons coming to you and Mrs. Andy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?