Monday, March 30, 2009

SO, WHO REALLY LOVES AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE, AND IT'S ANIMALS???

As ridiculous, and completely frustratingly stupid as the computer letters I get from pit bull owners are...they are dwarfed in number by the good, funny stuff that makes it to my computer letter box.

My buddy PeaGreen sent me a picture of President Bush, and his attempt to show solidarity with the ailing US auto industry. Evidently, since "W"'s got nothing to do these days, he decided to take a "road trip" in a REAL AMERICAN CAR with REAL AMERICANS from Baltimore to San Francisco. I reckon he was just trying to prove how good OUR American cars are (and maybe transfer a little more "wealth" to California in the process...he's "crafty" that way). While BarackO' is out there trying to prove that he can run the automobile manufacturing industry in the US, "W" is actually puttin' the pedal to the metal...along with some former Obama supporters. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! CADDIES FOREVER!!!








My buddy Ralph sent me a cartoon that very well illustrates just how ignorant Farmer Obama is. I have titled this one "Four am in DC...'when the rooster crows at 4 am, who do you trust to answer it?' " I'll tell y'all, this is just so dang right that it hurt my guts!!!




I bet those PETArds are gonna be some ticked off when they find out that BarackO' has damaged livestock this way.

And speaking of PETArds... (I ain't checked this out to be completely true or not...you know lots of untruth gets passed around the computer...but it would not surprise me one bit).

...PETArds kill more puppies than sane folks...

Whatcha' wanna' bet that the PETArds saved all the pit bulls...and chimpanzees???

4 comments:

  1. Andy, I really didn't think you would be a big fan of the rap music. That first photo is from Eminem's movie "8 Mile" which I happen to OWN. It is so bad that everyone that was involved with that movie and those who actually own it should be set adrift in a ten foot life raft together.

    The second one is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Two Dogs...you are calling for you and this MandM guy to be set adrift in a life raft.

    Interesting...

    You accurately discerned that I'm not a big fan of rap music. I can't quite dance to it like Disco. I have heard of MandM, but didn't know that he resembled President Bush. I didn't figure that W had much negro blood...you learn something every day I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, while you were ignoring the truth about W, he was living his past life from Compton. His sister Robin was born there. W is what we call a "Big Balla."

    The Bush family LIVED in Compton, yo'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah TD, I seem to remember reading about W's sis being born in Compton...can't remember where though nyuk nyuk.

    My earliest memory of "Compton" came from a Reader's Digest when I was about 8 years old. It was at the time "The High School Basketball Capital of the US."

    I guess GHW & Babs might have felt kinda out of place out there. But it looks like W fit right in.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?