Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A "FULL BLOWN" case of the reds....

I've got 'em! I am just mad enough to chew nails and spit thumbtacks!!!!

Besides having my electricity cut off today (due to no fault of my own)...Then I took the time to write it all down for y'all, only to find that "Blogger" lost it all and gave me a long string of letters and numerals to "refer to when inquiring about WHY THEY LOST QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST FUNNY AND BEST POST EVER MADE ON THIS BLOG!"...and being covered up with sweat from four million degree Southern heat, and running extension cords from hither to yon...

CRUD!!!!

Well, the power is back on, and I see that four Christians that worked in an orphanage in Somalia have been decapitated...and the missionaries from the "religion of peace" are ripping out the silver and gold in the teeth of living Somalis.

I guess I should not complain...In fact, if you ever read something from me complaining about a minor inconvenience...Please find me, and punch me in the nose.

Make it hurt real bad, would ya'!

Oh...just a heads-up. I have deleted my The Facebook account. So, if you notice that I am no longer a "Friend," it ain't nothing personal...I got a few computer letters from concerned friends wondering if I hated their guts and junk. The answer is NO!

4 comments:

  1. All you have to do is pay your bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... REAL funny. I was expecting that.

    I did pay the bill...twice now! It was a long, hilarious story that Blogger lost. And I just don't have the energy to tell it again.

    But I garrontee it ain't happening again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to tell you how to blog, but when the post doesn't go through and you get the error page, simply hit backspace and it shall return to the prior cached page.

    And pay the light bill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul...thanks. I will remember that. Seriously, writing in frustration like that made me feel like a stinkin' Hemingway or something. That post was one for the ages. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?