Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fallling prey to temptation...


The Leesville Daily Leader is reporting that one Shane A. Childers, 30, of Leesville, Louisiana (home of the Leesville High Wampus Cats, btw) has been arrested on obscenity charges.

It seems that Childers is a repeat offender, and has been arrested twice before on charges of indecent exposure, public obscenity, whateverya'wannacallit!

And, it seems that in each instance, the scene of his crime is none other than WalMart. Now, I'm not one to ever try to excuse crime, or be a bleeding-heart "he just can't help himself" type. But, ya' gotta admit that for a lonely man, it must be awfully hard to walk into a WalMart, and keep your hands off your own junk.

It's an ongoing temptation that Childers just can not overcome.

"Several employees and customers told officers then that they had observed Childers in various parts of the store from April 29 through May 1, 2008 exposing himself and masturbating..."

I mean, with all those hot chicks looking at lingerie, and buying cans of lard on the "bulk food" aisle...it can be understood! Not excused, mind you...but understood.



Shane, get some help son. Or at the very least remove yourself from temptation, and shop at the Dollar Store from now on.

Photo courtesy People Of Walmart

8 comments:

  1. Paul, I've never met (Dead)Tommy5. Is that him in the muscle shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, while (D)T5 is certainly material for that People of Wal-Mart site, he would never wear a muscle shirt. That is a good thing, too. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I trust you. If I can't trust YOU, then I can't trust anybody.

    BTW: I actually hope The Mayor doesn't see this photo. He might get him some idear for another one of them "backboobie weeks."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that there is some kind of law about the Mayor revisiting a topic week. Well, we can hope there is anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it when I gross people out. I'll call this a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I....just...don't...know....what...to...say..............

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?