Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just thought I'd screw with your head...

Whoever put that together can't spell worth a darn, but it is weird.

How about another one...


No, the picture is not moving. Just stare at one spot, and you'll see.

Here's a picture I stole from somebody. I don't remember who, but it was probably you. So, thanks!



I think it might be a young Chuck Norris. Not sure...

Oh, I remember now. It was Buck I stole it from. Thanks Buck! The rest of y'all can consider yourselves "un-thanked" now.

If you didn't figure it out already, I'm bored...and, enjoying it. It's nice to be bored for a change. Christmas hubbub, BAD! Bored, GOOD! Words to live by, my friends...words of truth!

But, it sounds like the world is waking up around Andy's Place, so "bored" is over with for the day. Y'all have a great Sunday! Do a good deed. And, don't punch somebody right square in the nose, or nothing...

1 comment:

  1. I love these optical illusion thingies. Here's another one. You supposedly can make the girl spin in either direction, assuming you have both left and right brains in equal measure. I think I must be like those BCS guys in this category (see my previous comment), coz I can only get her to spin clockwise. You don't wanna know how many hours I spent trying to force the issue, either. That's "bored!"

    Thanks for the linky-lurve again.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?