Saturday, February 20, 2010

It is GORGEMOUS here today in NW Louisiana! I almost hate to mess it up with Teh Stoopid Search of the day... (#16)

...But, I will. I've been out on the trampoline...enjoying the songs of robins, the glorious sunshine, short sleeves...and learning firsthand that trampolines ain't for 50-year-olds.



Today's stupid search comes to us via a searcher from Cape Town, South Africa (that's a country, not a continent) that passed our way yesterday. This particular searcher used something called, "MyStart." But, the results are powered by The Gooble Search© .

I must tell you all that this one is VERY troubling! The searcher is not only stupid. It is quite likely that he/she is a demented creep/creepette! And, the fact that The Gooble sent a demented creep/creepette sniffing around Andy's Place has given me more than my share of "pause."

Now, Andy's Place only showed up at #12 on The Gooble Search© results for this POS from South Africa (that's a country, not a continent). Even though I relish my ownership of The Gooble (which I obviously own), I'd just as soon NOT be listed with all the immoral garbage sites listed.

Because this is a "family friendly" blog, you'll note that I have redacted all the paid-for click-through junk designed to satisfy the desires of the evil, demented creeps that desire their evil, demented, creepish jollies.

(Click on it, and say "CRUD" along with me)

I'm gonna have to straighten The Gooble out about this one!!!



This post is about a "stupid search," not THE WRONGNESS OF THE GOOBLE. But, it MUST be noted how WRONG The Gooble is. This is the image that the evil, demented, creep/creepette from South Africa (that's a country, not a continent) reatarded dude/dudette was sent to.




That's just wrong! Unless those 3 "ugly ones" were dead...I guess that would be mud ugly. Hmmmm....

As always, "Teh Stoopid Search of the day" is brought to you by The Gooble is WRONG T-shirt.


5 comments:

  1. "It is quite likely that he/she is a demented creep/creepette" . . photos of deadnudegirls?
    Ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was pretty surely thinking, Jim. Thanks for the confirmation.

    But, he/she is South African, too. So, maybe that's normal over there in that continent???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'll just skip right over the creepy bits and say it was a beauteous day here on The High Plains of New Mexico, as well. We did some extended top-down cruise action out in the country this afternoon... a couple of stogies worth... and it felt REAL good after the bout of climate change we just "enjoyed."

    But... back on our heads. Snow tomorrow. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck, I'm glad you had a chance to catch your breath.

    Sorry about the white forecast. Sheesh is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wrong. Snow Monday. Hockey today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?