Saturday, February 13, 2010

Maybe I really do "Own The Gooble!" This is getting curious...

I have been halfway joking around lately about how "I Own The Gooble!" But, every day it gets curiouser, and curiouser. A few minutes ago a Gooble searcher landed at Andy's Place. Only a few hours ago I had posted my psoriasis finger Black History Month update.


Click on it, and you'll see that Andy's Place comes up number one again. (Ho Hum)

This is getting kinda spooky. I think I might have been tapped into by some Googlebot that puts me at the top of darned near everything...not just "midget wrestling," or "butt ugly Notre Dame cheerleaders," and if "Eli Manning is a Christian."

Spooky...

2 comments:

  1. midget wrestling? Now you've got me curious as to who could be tops in midget wrestling. I'm going to go google midget wrestling right now and see what comes up.

    BRB

    Well, that didn't take long. I googled midget wrestling and some organization that specializes in midget wrestling came up. I know you're happy that you don't even show up on a search for midget wrestling. I don't know what I'd do if my little blog came up. Just be thankful for small favors. (And, yes, that was a midget wrestling joke.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

    Time to eat red beans and rice now...

    Thanks for the chuckle, Basil... You da' man!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?