Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Morning...just some links to good junk I've read...

Hey y'all!  Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...

Because I am a dry desert of originality lately, and really "Got Nuthin',"  I thought I'd show y'all a couple of good pieces I've read from people that actually have something to say.

I've been reading this guy's blog for a while, but had never commented until the other day when I read this piece by DadvocateAnd The Big Fool Said To Push On

Also, I've read "Depleted Cranium" for a long time now.  He's an atheist (which I am not), but he's not a "hater," nor a Christian basher.  I always learn a lot when he posts.  Today, he's talking "Perpetual Motion, magnetic field stuff, and goofy politicians."  It's real good.  Note To Missouri Politicians:  Perpetual Motion = Bad Investment!

And, oh yeah... 

A racist conservative Republican, Milton Gordon, of Alexandria, Louisiana has thrown his hat in the ring to challenge Senator David Vitter in the Republican Primary.

Of course, he doesn't stand a chance.  But, neither does Vitter's Dimocrap opponent, Charlie Melancon.

But, I figured I'd introduce y'all to one of these racist wascawy wepubwicans.  Good for you, Milton!  Our nation certainly needs concerned folks like you involved in politics.  Maybe just shoot lower next time.

3 comments:

  1. Hm hm.. that's quiet interessting but frankly i have a hard time understanding it... wonder how others think about this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the link and the good words about my blog. I am an Atheist, although I don't really define myself by my belief (or lack there of.)

    I'm less concerned about whether or not someone agrees with me on issues relating to god than I am issues relating to dog.

    Those who don't like dogs I have a real problem with. I mean.. I'm not so sure about putting two-piece bathing suits on them or anything, but... yeah... that image is going to be in my mind for a while.

    Anyway, most of my best friends have been dogs, so I can't disagree with a dog lover on most of the fundamental social issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doc! Thanks for stopping by. You gave me a good chuckle. A dog lover, I am.

    I really like your blog, even though I don't comment. I ALWAYS learn something when you write.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?