Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Humpday Hottie...Supermodel edition...

Now, I'm not a fellow that is all hung up on super models. Most of them are a bit "bony" for my taste, but evidently many men find them attractive, and women buy the clothes they model.

So, I reckon that they must be considered "hot" by enough of the public that we should feature one.

I read recently that a lot of "anti-smoking" organizations have kinda target the modeling industry. It seems that many of them smoke, in order to take the edge off their appetite.




Seems to be working for this gal...


7 comments:

  1. All righty then. And still I click on "Read More" when I know there's a picture in there . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, think "the definition of insanity is doing...yada yada yada..." Nyuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, what a setup. First you post that Oklahoma babe and then you throw in a Hobby Lobby deal to get my guard down and then, bam, a headline with "hottie" and "Supermodel" thrown together. I couldn't stop myself from clicking the "read more..." link. Now I won't sleep tonight. Or tomorrow night. That image is burned into my mind like a cattle brand on cowhide. I may start drinking again. Drugs are a possibility. And it'll be on your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, somebody send her a cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DW, I'm thinking a trip to Barnhill's might be more in order...or maybe Panchos.

    Dan, please do not start drinking again at your ripe old age. I would go to my grave with that guilt on my conscience. Please do not vex me with any more weight than I already carry. Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know, I think Nicole Ritchie looks rather hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh. I DID NOT click "read more." SRSLY. I'm still on my first cup and do not need to be blinded and/or traumatized.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?