Sunday, May 2, 2010

I had been working on this fabulous, extremely hilarious blog post...

...about how much it sucks for The Mrs. to be away! (Which she is, btw)

It was hilarious!!!  I had uploaded photos, and taken time to carefully craft each sentence.  It was gonna be one for the ages!!!

I was ALMOST finished with it, and the phone rang.

My little widow lady that I care for her yard has gone on to Heaven.  I knew she was in bad shape.  But, I didn't expect it this quick.

And, I can't get The Mrs. on her cell phone....

And, I'm bawling like a baby.

And, I can't get The Mrs. on her cell phone...

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Andy. Hope you get the wife on the phone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jim. I got her on the phone finally. She already knew (word gets around quick when you're with The Mrs. In-law). But I haven't quite quit crying...I loved that lady.

    Thanks so very much. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences, Andy. The fact that you care so much speaks volumes to your character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condolences, Andy. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you, sir. Keep your chin up and know that she's in a better place. May God wrap you in his arms and comfort you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BR & CL, thank you very much. I'm gonna miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences, Andy. It's tough to lose someone you love, tougher still to bear it alone... even for a short while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you lost your friend. Hope the Mrs. comes home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buck, and Moogie, thank you very much. It is appreciated.

    The Mrs. will be home in just a few minutes.

    And, I guess my little widow woman is already home. I'm gonna miss her...

    Thanks again. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?