Saturday, May 7, 2011

Love Song Saturday Night

.

Now, this here is REAL country music. It ain't country unless there's a fiddle, a steel guitar, and at least the possibility of heartbreak.

It's not a "love song" in the traditional sense...or even in the traditional country music sense.  But, the first time I heard it several years ago I thought, "Who is that chick?  I gotta find out who she is."


I was kind of surprised when I did.  


The studio version is a little better, but this'll do. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that one Andy. Gretchen is one of my favorites. She had a break-up with her label and hasn't had a new album out for a while but when she puts a new one out I'll be the first in line. BTW, she's about as country as they get lately.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?