Friday, July 27, 2012

So, I've got this good buddy at work that I can rarely ever make laugh...

Yesterday, I was eating lunch with my good buddy, Leon (we'll just use that name, even though it's not his REAL name.  Well, yeah, it is, but don't tell anybody).  Leon is a life-long, big-time hunter...I mean, born, raised, and retains enough firearms to survive the end of the Mayan Calendar, even.


So, I asked Leon, "Leon, have you ever shot a turkey with a pistol?"  


He looked at me kinda funny, and said, "No, Andy, I can't ever remember shooting a turkey with a pistol."


I had him on the hook...


I said, "Well, I did just that very thing last Saturday when I was off work!"


His eyebrows raised up, as he was listening close...


I continued, "Don't tell me that I don't know how to clear folks out of the frozen food department at The Walmart!"


FINALLY got a chuckle out of him...

2 comments:

  1. At least a frozen turkey can't duck..then again, neither can a frozen duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.

    Don't give Pepper any ideas, please.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?