Friday, February 15, 2008

I TOLD Y'ALL SOME GALS ARE IGNURANT!

I've got this good Redneck buddy Arvin that lives in Live Oak, Florida. He is an "ace" mechanic...I mean as good as they come. That boy can get 50 horsepower out of a little red wagon.

He owns a garage, and auto parts place. He sent me a computer letter that just made me laugh and laugh...here it is:

Hey Andy,

This is Arvin. I gotta tell you a story. I was in the garage working on a Toyota, and was a little shorthanded so nobody was over in the parts place. So I put a note on the door telling folks to just come over next door to the shop.

Well, I've got my head down in that Toyota, and I hear somebody walk in. I turn around and there is this gorgeous, blonde-haired young gal. She was tall too...I mean her legs went all the way down to the ground! So I ask her if I can help her, and she says, "Yes, I need to buy a 710 for my car." I was a little puzzled, so I asked "A 710? I don't think I've ever heard of a '710' for a car."

So she says, "Well, my car has always had a 710 on it, and now it's missing." So I studied on it awhile, and couldn't figure what this gorgeous, tall, blonde-haired gal was talking about. So I had an idea and asked her, "Where does the 710 go?" She said, "It goes under the big lift-up front of my car." So I asked her to come over to this Toyota that I was working on and see if it has a 710 in it.

That gal walked right up to that Toyota, looked under the hood, and pointed out the 710. Then she said, "There...that's a 710...do you have one?"

Turns out that I did have a "710" in stock for her model. I have attached a picture to this computer letter.

Hope y'all are good. Tell the Mrs. "hey" for me.

Love, Arvin












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?