Friday, February 15, 2008

BUSH ADMINISTRATION PLOTS TO END RON PAULS' CAMPAIGN FOR GOOD

I have earlier described to y'all how the former Dennis Kucinich supporters had swapped over to support Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States. The Alien community had gotten so ticked off that they even disabled one of our US "spy satellites" and sent it flying down to the Earth.

Well, it seems that the Bush administration has decided to (let me get my word book...) quell the protest of the Alien community by shooting down the satellite before it makes reentry. I mean, this is almost as bad as Kent State.

You can read the whole article here

A quote from the article: "This is all about trying to reduce the danger to human beings," Jeffrey said. "Specifically, there was enough of a risk for the president to be quite concerned about human life."

Sure!

The truth is that I think it's a conspiracy to keep Dr. Ron Pauls' supporters unheartened. I mean, if you shut down enough protests, the Aliens might just give up and go on back to their home planets and just "drop out" of politics for good.

It's a shame...even Aliens deserve a voice in US politics. (I read that on a Democrat computer page somewhere).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?