Friday, December 19, 2008

MEMORY LANE #298

I was visiting CosmicConservative and he had a blog post entitled "Moon River." It was about the possibility that there is water stored beneath the surface of the Moon that our future space travelers might be able to use.

But when I saw the title "Moon River," it brought back just too many memories. I dropped a link to an Audrey Hepburn tribute. This is the video:



The Mrs. has been bugging me for weeks about what I want for Christmas. I have decided that I want a VCR tape (yes, I have a VCR player) of "Breakfast at Tiffany's." It just don't get any better than Audrey and George...and I think Andy (not me...Andy Williams) sings Moon River on the soundtrack. Not to mention that Uncle Jed is in the film...it can't get any better than that.

The Mrs. was happy. She found one on Ebay for $2 (shipping included.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?