Friday, December 19, 2008

TIME FOR ANOTHER GAME...

It's not as fun as playing Find The Canadian, but it may well reveal to you a lot about yourself.

Who is your role model?

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3

3) Add 3,

4) Then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :




1. Einstein



2. Nelson Mandela



3. Jacob Zuma



4. Tom Cruise



5. Bill Gates



6. Gandhi



7. Brad Pitt


8. Hitler


9. Andy The Redneck


10. Barack Obama


I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... Believe it!


Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?