Wednesday, January 28, 2009

(Post titled in anger) SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE! ISN'T ANYBODY PAYING ATTENTION?

I know that's ugly, and not Christian...so don't bother telling me so. On any given day, you could have a link round-up of how tough some kids have it. There are dozens more I'm sure that could/should be included in today's edition.

In Chicago...some people should not be allowed to reproduce! Isn't anybody paying attention?

In Parma, Ohio...well, I don't even know what to say. Well, I do. What in the hell are the parents of a 12-year-old boy doing by inviting a 19-year-old kid from Michigan (who their son met online playing some stupid X-Box online game) to stay with them when he shows up at their house?

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce! Isn't anybody paying attention?

In Bossier City...this kid lived across the street from me for several years. He was one of the few kids in the neighborhood that would actually come and ask if he could play basketball in my driveway. I never care if kids play on my b-ball goal (and they all know it), but of course he had to ask...he didn't have a basketball, and always asked nicely to borrow one. I liked the kid, and felt sorry for him.

No Daddy...a crazy welfare Mother...a kid brother that could drive any sane person crazy. Maybe I should have paid more attention to the boy. He was arrested around the corner from my house last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?