Sunday, February 15, 2009

MISERY UPDATE...

Well, it has been one miserable weekend...the depression-guaranteeing stinkulus bill has passed Congress. I have been suffering the ravages of a mild case of the flu...and now The Mrs. has got it, too. I tried to warn her to stay away from me, but I'm just so dang irresistible she couldn't keep her hands off of me.

Well you know...you play, you pay...

Fortunately, I'm feeling a bit better today, so I can take up the slack for her...those first couple of days with this mess are pretty rough...

Hey, I hadn't showed y'all how my psoriasis healing is coming along. It's almost all gone now. It's down to just a scab, and there will be a tiny scar left (there always is). Man, I'm glad I found that MG-something stuff at WalMart. It works like a charm.


Speaking of misery...this old boy was really having a bad day. Have you ever been to Searcy, Arkansas? Well, I have, and this is just about right! You reckon alcohol was involved? From CBS News:

Naked Biker Crashes Into Trooper -

(AP) A naked man on a motorcycle who crashed with an Arkansas state trooper's cruiser on a night when it was sleeting faces misdemeanor charges.

A Searcy police report says 35-year-old Christopher A. Clark of Searcy kept riding when a trooper tried to pull him over during the Jan. 26 incident. Clark stopped abruptly several times in the street and then sped up quickly, until the trooper bumped him on one of the stops.

The report didn't indicate any injuries but both vehicles were damaged.

A witness quoted in the police report says Clark was "naked as a jaybird."

Searcy police cited Clark for indecent exposure, fleeing and not having a vehicle license. State police are still investigating.

Don't you just love the way the AP reports this "State police are still investigating." Just what are they still investigating? This looks pretty open and shut to me. A stupid Arkie got drunker than Cooter Brown, hopped on his Suzuki butt naked, and went for a ride in an ice storm, while playing "backass chicken" with a law enforcement officer.

It happens all the time. We're talking about stinkin' Arkies here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?