Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'VE GOT THIS ONE BUDDY...

...that I've had my whole life. I don't remember when I met him, cause I was too little to remember. This fellow came from the womb with one more good voice.

He's been behind the microphone since we were in high school, and he's always done contract work for folks all over the world. I got a heads-up on a new animated feature from Sweden where he did ALL THE VOICES...

You can see the trailer for it here. (It ain't a real trailer like the kind folks live in). This looks like the kind of film even I would like to look at.

He's real good with voice stuff, and if you've got need for some voice work send me a computer letter, and I'll put you in touch with him. He's got a computer letter address and everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?