Friday, June 5, 2009

AFTER BEING BAMBOOZLED BY THE WORLD WIDE COMPUTER, AND POSTING FAKE PHOTOS...

...I get another SMACKDOWN.

It seems that an 11-year-old boy has graduated from East Los Angeles Community College.

I think they are in the same football conference with USC.

Heck, I just barely passed Chemistry lab (only because I was assigned a 'lab partner' that was majoring in periodic tables...or something) at LA Tech. After a while the good folks in Ruston advised me to look in to a different line of work...or a different place to be.

I took the hint.

Do take the time to read the article. Seems this boy was home schooled. And with a name like Moshe, well he might just lead us out of captivity...

1 comment:

  1. An Israeli father and a Taiwanese Mother answers a lot of the questions that I had heading over to read the post. I am unsure how they state that he graduated from college because he only got a two year associates degree.

    And I think that East LA is in the big conference out West, uSCCC is in the lower tier one.

    I hope the youngster does well in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?