Friday, June 5, 2009

WITH FACE BEET RED, WE APOLOGIZE!

Great apologies go out to all 7 readers of this blog. Our editorial integrity has been compromised by bad information from the world wide computer...and our own ignorance.

Dadman read our post about the age progression of Nancy Pelosi, and what a skaggot she has become since her early days. It seems that we have delivered the ultimate slap in the face to one Ali Landry (a model, I guess). In our post, we mistakenly identified this photo as a young Nancy Pelosi.


Now, without trying to justify our error...dang, it looks like it could have been Nancy in her early 20's. The image was captured from a computer page advertising itself as a "Nancy Pelosi Fan Club" type site. We were truly hornswaggled, and did not do our due diligence.

Regardless, we apologize with all true humility to Ms. Landry.

Dadman provided proof of his suspicions that the above photo is actual Ms. Ali Landry, and not Nanny P. It seems that this was a long photo shoot with mirrors...and in the above photo, an angle was caught that truly resembled what possibly was a young Mrs. Witch of the West Coast.


See, this don't look like Nancy at all...

I could go on and on posting the other photos that Dadman sent as evidence...but it would start to seem creepy.

So, we will just leave it with a simple apology, and a promise to dig deeper in the future.

But the deal about the "18 years in the future aging progression" of Nancy is REAL. It's real I tell ya'...

2 comments:

  1. Heh. This is payback for the hurricane Katrina photos I once posted on another blog that you recognized as a major storm somewhere over Nebraska.

    As soon as I saw your hot Pelosi picture I knew I had seen the gal somewhere before and then I remembered those Super Bowl Doritos commercials that featured Ms. Landry.

    She's much better looking than Pelosi ever was I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Payback is Hades...and it is well deserved.

    I pride myself on being the most skeptical internet user imaginable. I have Snopes on speed-bookmark. I have corrected many good friends when they e-mail garbage that's obviously not true. (As a side note, I've gotten this "Born Again American" video link from about 7 zillion people via e-mail. It's nothing but a front for People for the American Way...I try to tell them, but they keep sending it anyway)

    But she really did look like Nan from that angle. I was in a hurry, and did not doubt what I was seeing.

    I have only made one other (unintentional) error in the 49 years of maintaining this blog. I posted a picture of Roger Clemens' wife while trying to make the point that he was a true retard for messing around on her. Anon told me that I was a dufus. He was right. The lady was the wife of a Hollywood moron...not a MLB moron. Truthfully, Roger's wife was much better looking, and I never apologized to her. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?