Friday, June 5, 2009

TIME MARCHES ON...

None of us are immune from aging. And we can all look back at a time in our life when we thought that we looked our very best.

Cowdad sent me a picture that I'll tell you about in a minute. Said picture got me to doing an internet search for my own curiosity.

Does anyone want to guess who this beautiful young woman is? Don't peek...think...




Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. Notice the lovely smile...yes, I said, the "smile."

Fast forward...


Notice the deer in the headlights look that has become Nancy's trademark. The pleasant, unassuming face is a long-gone memory. I have noticed that as one lies continually, and struggles to "lord over" others, their face shows that....well, I don't even know a good term for it. It just shows it.


Now, none of us will retain our youthful good looks, so I'm not ragging on just Nancy. But an honest, decent, truthful, kind, caring person ages much more acceptably, in my humble expert opinion.

So, Cowdad has a friend that is an expert in "computer age progression" technology. He did an age progression of Nancy "18 years from now."















4 comments:

  1. Andy: I really don't think the hottie is Pelosi. She looks more like the babe who appeared in the Super Bowl Doritos commercials a few years back. I'll see if I can't scare up a picture of the Dorito gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dadman, I may have been hornswaggled!

    After your comment I rethunk whether this was actuall Nanny P. I have been cruising the world wide computer. The site I got it from is tagged as "Nancy Pelosi Fan Club." They also have some very unflattering photos of her.

    So, it may not be her. But it could be. I can see a deep enough resemblance. I'll look for the Doritos commercial, too.

    I just hate to put out bad information on this very serious, world-changing blog.

    But the age progression deal is FOR REAL! Trust me...

    Cowdad don't lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Ali Landry. I've sent you a few photos as evidence. ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think the age progression is spot on.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?