Sunday, July 26, 2009

It is my obligation to make y'all aware...

I'm not really sure whether I will participate in this show of patriotism, or not. But I felt an obligation to pass along this patriotic call to action.

I just report...you decide. You know your neighborhood better than I do...

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does.

So next Saturday, August 1, 2009, at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America!

4 comments:

  1. I am on the planning committee in my neighborhood for this. Women should all get pre-approved before participating. Trust me, this is imperative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, you have solved my conundrum. You MS boys are ahead of the curve on this kinda junk.

    But I do not have a HOA to regulate such things, so it would be a crap-shoot. I guess I can always just close my eyes, or throw fruit, or just throw up when a patriotic skag passes by.

    But then that might discourage patriotism...and I wouldn't want to do that. My conundrum has returned. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than the going to jail factor, perhaps this should be extended to the public sector in addition to private neighborhoods. I am NOT Biden-profiling when I say that 95% off all Mini Marts within a 15 minute drive of my house are owned by Muslims. Oh, and both the motels on this end of town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! HA! HA! Good idea, kiddo...

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?