Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love Song Saturday Night...

Because I am completely worn out from yard work in the demonic heat of NW Louisiana, I am not reaching deep into the roster for Love Song Saturday Night.

I'm going with Brit-born Aussies...always a good choice, since they are such great love song guys. In the mid-to-late 70's, the Bee Gees could do no wrong. I believe that at that point Robin Gibb could have spit grapes between his front teeth while singing "Mary Had A Little Lamb," and sold 12 million copies.

Add to that Travolta...in his full very cool white disco suit...with a bandage on his face no less! In my humble expert opinion, "Saturday Night Fever" is still the best "teenager hoping to get lucky, so take a girl to a movie" movie in history. Well, at least in the top 20.

So, put on your platforms, turn down the lights, get the ball spinning, and see what develops...

1 comment:

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?