Monday, August 24, 2009

FINALLY WE CATCH A BREAK!!!

Well, it seems that the Obama Administration Vacation Czar has spoken. And he says, "Nyet!"

Thankfully, the White House has advised the press that they are to "chill" while the BozObamas vacation on Martha's Vineyard. They want to be left alone from reporters & cameras.

I do not know if the Vacation Czar knows how much millions of us appreciate that. Kudos! Good on ya'!

I mean, we have seen the kind of "appearance" shoe that Michelle can throw while actively at work as First Baby Momma (and don't even throw the racist charge at me...she's the one that called Bozo her "baby daddy"). Merciful Lord, can you imagine what kind of ungodly garb she has planned for "vacation?" I fear that I might be forced to buy some glue-on chick fingernails and rip my eyeballs out.

Now, I know this sounds really ugly and un-Christian. But it's like my beloved Tarheel Granddaddy, Billy Joe Austin always said..."It's unkind to make fun of ugly people. The poor old gal can't help it that she was born so hideous...but she could stay 'hid'."

Thank you Mr. Vacation Czar dude! Please keep her hid as long as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Martha's Vineyard can keep 'em. They have my permission ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, when they go on vacation, how much does it cost us in tax money? I mean, so far I've helped pay for a flyover and a Broadway show, a trip to the Grand Canyon, and now Martha's Vineyard... couldn't they go clear brush on a ranch in Texas or something? heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are not born ugly. They become ugly through telling lies and doing evil things.

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?