Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mercifully, IT'S OVER!

I have been watching four football games on separate 52" Samsung plasma TVs in my media room this afternoon.

In the "early" College Football games today, I can honestly say that there is only ONE team that played worse football than my beloved LSU Tigers. Fortunately for LSU, they happened to be in the same stadium. I had predicted a 21 point LSU win over Mississippi State, but I did not know just exactly how bad we are. Now I do...

The Tigers did everything in their power to lose this game, but came up short with a 30-26 win. So I reckon we'll have to take it...

Alright boys...get out of Starkville before sundown! Get on back to Baton Rouge...there is lots of work to do gentlemen...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?