Sunday, October 4, 2009

BHO...Oh No! (Updated)

I have not commented on Chicago's failed bid to win the Olympics, nor BozO's part in that failure, because frankly I don't care.

I quit watching the Olympics about 30 years ago. All the "judged" competitions are rigged. And with a few exceptions, the women look too much like men.

But I ran across an image that must be shared. I stolden it without even axin' Mean Ol' Meanie fer permissions.

Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!



UPDATE: I was doing my best to stay in good humor today, even with a bum wheel! But then I discovered WHY Chicago came in DEAD LAST in the balloting for hosting the 2016 Olympics. IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT! Sheesh...

1 comment:

  1. Andy,
    Thank-you! I thought I was the only one who didn't watch the olympics! I had people question my manhood for not watching it, but, like you, I really don't care. It all seems to be rigged anyway, based on current politics. Thank God for The Western Channel, Fox Classic Movies, etc when they're on!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?