Friday, November 27, 2009

Funny computer letter...

I love receiving computer letters from friends, family, and even Nigerian Princesses. Especially deposed Nigerian Princesses!

I got one today from an elderly lady that I have known for about 20 years. She discovered e-mail about three years ago. She only sends me about 42 forwards a day...and truthfully, they are almost all funny.

But, I got this one today, entitled, "Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: An Announcement From ME!"
It gave me a good chuckle.

There were probably many, many times this year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with all the e-mails I send.

So today I just wanted to tell you..........











Suck it up, "Cupcake" !!!
Cause there are NO changes planned for 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?