Thursday, November 5, 2009

Update on my Airman!

Hey y'all! Hugs, kisses, yada yada yada...

I heard from my Airman this morning. He made it safe and sound to Fairchild AFB, in Spokane, WA. He starts this school today. From what I read about it, it sounds much more interesting than the last two schools...at least a lot different.

I'm sure he'll enjoy it. He's ready to do something different for a little while. Looks like he'll be finished in time to get home for Christmas. He has to report at Offutt in January. So, fingers crossed.

Thanks for all y'all's prayers for the man. Have a fabulous Thursday, would ya'?

2 comments:

  1. Tough school! I've had a lot of friends go through it. If he's the man he sounds like he is, he'll ace it! Prayers are with him! Hang in there, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers, Paul. Dean really enjoyed his time in your old stompin' grounds.

    Good folks...helpful instructors...and a long story about the Lt. Colonel that finally helped him settle his mind about things. Good folks at Goodfellow!!!

    As I said, he's ready for something different...he's familiar with the mountains, and "survival."

    Thanks again Paul. That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?