Monday, January 25, 2010

I know who knows!

I have been reading all over the righty blogs this fascination with Ellie Light. If you've missed it, everybody is trying to figure out who Ellie Light is.

Well, I don't really care myself, but I thought I'd give y'all the heads up. Trenton Powers knows. He has taken Ellie on as a regular contributor to his "Main Blog." This is his introductory post.

This was Ellie's first post as a contributor.

And, it seems that Ellie has answered some of the questions surrounding the suspicions in a post on Trenton Powers Main Blog.

So, if you want to know who Ellie Light is, and where he/she lives, just ask Trenton. He'll tell ya'.

1 comment:

  1. So... I heard a plausible explanation on Red Eye last nite: Ellie lives in an RV. Hey! A new career opportunity raises its head!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?