Friday, January 22, 2010

So, what do you do when the blogger insults you?

No, I don't mean "A blogger." I mean, "The Blogger."

I was being just as nice and congenial as all get-out, and got ready to post a comment on the blog of a fellow Louisianian.

And then I get this:

I'll tell y'all, I've had a big time over these last couple of years with word verifications. I know that sometimes people think I'm BSing when I tell 'em my wv. And, occasionally I am. But I never change (or add) more than one letter.

The other day, Skunkfeathers got "putfunk" or something like that while commenting here.

You know what might be fun? When you get a funky one, screengrab it, and send it to me. I'll hang on to it, compile them one day, and spread the love.

Pusse! Oh yeah? Well...Well...Well...! Well, who do you insult back?

2 comments:

  1. Well, Blogger has accused me of selling crap before but hasn't insulted my manhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Yeah, I remember that one Buck...I think that was about the time you got hacked. You musta ticked off somebody with all that crap you were selling.

    Nyuk!

    ReplyDelete

Don't cuss nobody out, okay?